Monday, March 31, 2008

March 31st

Well, training is going well. My lifts are going well and my plyometric day is going great. I was working with the 13.2lb shot during the month of march. This Month I will be using the 14-14.4lb shot and it will continue up from there. My timing is off with the 16lb shot put. That is to be expected when using a lighter shot and not touching the 16lber at all. Today I had a standstill with the 18lb shot at 49ft. That's not bad. After throwing many throws today and working on different approaches at the back of the ring, I got a slight twinge in my upper left Adductors/gracilis I believe. I did not continue to throw after that. All in all everything is going good. I keep telling myself to not get frustrated with my throws. It's early and I am sticking to the plan.

1 comment:

Rebecca Szczepanski said...

Wow,I was in Geislers (West Deptford) last night and I saw the donation thing and realized I know you. It is great to see someone you know doing so well. I hope you make it to the olympics and wish you much success. Good Luck in all you do.