Monday, June 8, 2009

June 8th 2009

The NJ International Meet was a success! This year there were 18+ Open Men's shot putters with the throws ranging from 53-66+ feet! Rhueben Williams who is currently training in Georgia with Reese Hoffa hit a lifetime PR at 20.25m (66.6) and I hit a second lifetime best of 19.91m (65.4) This roughly puts me 11th or so in the country leading into the US T&F Championships in Eugene Oregon. Now the main thing for me to do is work on hitting my best throw in the first six throws of practice and to get some rest. With my work schedule being inconsistant it is hard to keep my sleep pattern consistant. SO, I am figuring that problem out as we speak. Also, Jersey Trash Clothing is currently sponsoring the band APRILMAY www.myspace.com/aprilmaynj and Daniel Gray www.danielgrayworld.com so check them out... and we are currently waiting to hear back from The Warp Tour! Now back to work!

No comments: