Monday, February 8, 2010

Widener Results..

Well, my body felt okay. I thought it would feel good enough for a 19.70m+ throw but it did not happen. I started off pretty good with my first three throws being 18.47, 18.90, 19.08. The 4-6th throws were terrible. I was falling out the left side, starting too fast which made it impossible to hit the positions at the front blah blah blah. I just could not handle the energy of the meet. The good that I can pull out of this is that my first three throws were at about 75% intensity and felt really easy.

What's the future plan? I will be getting more reps in this indoor season with the Monmouth squad. Indoor Nationals is a no go for me this year. To many variables weighing against me, so I will be staying in NJ and training through up until the Outdoor Nationals in June.

No comments: