Monday, January 10, 2011

January 10th... zombie mondays

It's been a very long time since I posted, but got some e-mails from people saying they read the blog and want to be updated. Well, Last week was the first week I was able to actively throw at 100% three days in a row. Since March (injury) I have been able only to throw Monday & Friday. I guess having no alcohol in my life, doing ice baths and floating around in the pool has really helped.

I have really been busy making training programs for people and working on the Jersey Trash Clothing Brand.

want programs or to read some blog posts on nutrition, exercise etc? Then go to www.strengthathletes.com
want some Jersey Trash Gear? Then go to www.jerseytrash.com
I am not really looking forward to this 2nd big snow storm coming tomorrow. The shoveling is absolutely terrible. Two weeks ago we got 30 inches and now it looks like we will be having another significant amount this week. Maybe I will post some pics of the snow we get. Later!

No comments: