Sunday, July 27, 2008

July 27th

Well, the season is finally over for me. I finished up with a meet yesterday. It went well for how the week went. I threw 19.34m (63.4ft) for a first place finish. For the next two weeks I will be taking off from any physical activities. My body needs this rest after 11 months of straight training and no breaks. With all this extra time I plan on finishing up my Student Athlete Handbook and setting up my first website. So,for the next couple weeks I will be taking my mind off of throwing and getting some computer work done. Later!

3 comments:

Jack said...

Hi Jon,
Thought I'd visit your blog. Looks great!

Uncle Jack

administratorjw said...

Thanks for your words of wisdom for me at the discus down at Asbury Pk.! How many times I tell my kids to relax, have fun, and not think so darn much, but forget it when it comes to my own throwing. Your "coaching" helped me in my All-American Quest. Most of all it was a fun day sharing it with all of you guys. You're inspiring! :) Janet Wagner

Jon Kalnas said...

Thanks...you made ALL AMERICAN THAT DAY?!?!?! I did not even know! That's great. I did have alot of fun that day. I was supposse to have thrown further but I was just not into it that week. I have been trying to get my e-book for college bound/college students done. Need to find other ways to make money so I can train.