Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Week after trials

This week has been very hard to get started. Monday was horrific. After traveling on a plane all day Sunday, Monday pretty much turned into a day of work and warming up and stretching. I decided to throw in one more meet this summer here in NJ at the end of the month. I started a new cycle to push down my physical peak and than we will let the peak push up the week of July 26th. I need to finish on a good note. Even though I warmed up huge at the qualifying at the Olympic Trials (65+ft), it's not good enough for me. I need to do it when it counts. Than I will be taking 2 weeks off! Finally a break before I start back up again. I am working on a Student and Student/Athlete handbook giving all information my friends and I have learned in college, from buying books, working with coaches, nightlife etc. So, keep checking back!

No comments: