Wednesday, August 20, 2008

August 20th 2am watching the Olympics

It's nice to take some time off. The plan of taking 2 wks off turned into 4wks! I need the time off. I have been staying up late watching the Olympics. I find all the sports entertaining especially batminton. Those athletes react like cats!

Bobby Smith (US Jav) has a great story done by ESPN. Check it out at http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=darcy/080818

The time off has given me alot of time to work on my ebook, which is taking forever to finish. I really think it is a tool that high school athletes can use to help them succeed in college. As of now it has 35 sections from financial aid, scholorships, night life, how to get recruited, nutrition, sports psychology etc. I also have a section on how to make money in school while sitting in class...by writing an ebook or developing a website. I explain a very detailed plan to help anyone with no computer knowledge write, publish, market and sell your work. I am excited to get it out there. If anyone is interested and would like to be kown the exact date of when it will be available, e-mail me at j.kalnas@yahoo.com

No comments: