Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nothing to do today...So went to the nude beach!


It's been two weeks since I touched a shot put. I have been able to finally warm-up and stretch but it's still tender. If I were to do anything explosive I would most definitely make it worse. Time is the only therapy...oh and my crazy ass massage I will be getting tomorrow...it will hurt so good! So, since I have this free time I have been working on some Jersey Trash Clothing Stuff (new site and designs by Volcom and Airwalk designers coming soon!) and just resting. Yesterday I went to the beach to get some color and today I went again... this time to the nude beach! It was kinda weird... Okay it was really weird... but it made for an interesting day! No I did not get nude!!!! I am trying to get some color for a little Joby job-job... wink ;) in New York City this month. It's going to be fun and when the time is right I will let you all know what it is! If anyone is interested in health, fitness or my particular injury to my Illiopsoas muscle then go to strengthathletes.com

No comments: