Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 28th


The last few days sucked! It's cold and as I mentioned before, I strained a muscle in my lower abdomen well it got worse. I could not finish practice on Friday and I took Saturday and Sunday off. I am looking to take Monday off too. My lower right back is also nagging me which is effecting my right leg. I feel like I have a bone disease of something, just achy all over. I have never felt this 'drag' before. I hope taking 3 days off will allow me to heal up and get some needed rest.

This has thrown off the begining of my out door season. There is a meet at Princeton on April 3rd but I am feeling that I may not compete until the 17th which is also at Princeton. That means that I will not be going Atlantic City on the 16th.... but who knows?! Everything is up in the air now. Okay done whining... going to eat some chilly then pick up my RAW MILK!!!! MMMM!

No comments: