Saturday, February 2, 2008

Great time at the Millrose Games Feb 2nd

Well, the Millrose Games are over. For anyone who attended I know you still can't forget the bomb Adam Nelson dropped. 72+ feet throw and the furthest in the world. I myself performed well. I had my best throw of the season at 18.98meters (62.3in). My third throw was about the same but could have been a lifetime personal best if I would have lowered the angle of release. That throw went higher than Christian Cantwells and if anyone has seen that beast he is 6'6" tall. I am taking today off and will do a long warm-up and stretch tommorrow. This week is going to be crazy with training, working, training some high school throwers and trying to fit in a session with Kevin Digorgio. I just want to enjoy the day off! Check out Kevin's Digorgio's site at www.Digiorgiothrowing.com

Later

No comments: