Friday, June 27, 2008

RESULTS :(

Hey everyone...it did not go well. I choked. I warmed up very well at 65ft and fouled a first throw at 64ft. The next two throws were 62.11ft. Not good enough to make it to the next day. My body feels terrific and now there is nothing I can use it for. That is very frustrating to me.

I would like to thank everyone for their support.

This was my best year and highest rank in the US, but I don't know what next year has in store for me. I am going to try and enjoy the rest of the weekend before I have to get back to making money on Monday. My blog will continue to go and give you updates on what my next steps are for the future.

Thanks again everyone for your support!

Jon Kalnas
www.jonkalnas.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Herb said...

Keep your head up big guy.
You are a world class, shot putter. The only problem is that you are competing for the US :-)
The hardest shot-putting team to make.
Keep going there is lots more out there for you to achieve in throwing.
I hope you continue with your progression.
I am sure I speak for all the people that have met you through the years, to us you are our (Hero)!
Herb Rodriguez.

Jon Kalnas said...

thanks for the support. I am looking forward to next year I can tell you that