Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 24th YATTA!

Haz Rubbing someone's face into the ground... he will be fighting April 16th at the Tropicana in Atlantic City!
Game Point! Screw that, you would never see me playing tennis ontop of this.

I started a new training phase this week and I am sore! I also have a groin issue that has been bothering me for a week, so tomorrow is an off day to rest and recover. The last two days have been rain here in New Jersey. My throwing shoes are soaked which leads to my socks being soaked which means my shoes stink. If I can smell them then I know my clients can smell them! I need to wash and dry these things asap!

This weekend I will be throwing at the Monmouth Season Opener depending on my groin. The goal for Saturday is 62+ feet, Chipotle and some drinks in Red Bank during the night. I need to just chill out and relax, but be in bed at a decent time. Last Saturday I was in NYC for Caitlin and Ryan's B-day party. We did not get back to Staten Island until 4:30am and that really killed me Sunday and Monday. As long as I am back in bed by 1 or 2 this weekend then I will be fine.

As for my outdoor schedule... I am still trying to figure that one out. Might be at Princeton next week might not... who knows. I do know that I will be in Atlantic City on April 16th to celebrate my 30th Birthday (TERRIBLE.. WHat happened to the last ten years?) and watching a college roommate of mine, Haz, Smash someone's face in at a MMA fight at the Tropicana. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Chris Swensen said...

That Tennis court is out of control