Sunday, June 8, 2008

3 weeks to go

I competed yesterday at the NJ International meet in Holmdel, NJ. It was very low key and of course they did not follow the time schedule. That is one main reason I can not wait for the Trials. They do not touch the schedule and it is very detailed, which is nice because I have to time my warm-up perfectly. As, for yesterday I hit 63ft twice. I am happy with that even though my goal before trials is 64ft. It was 92 degrees and humid. I felt good but was feeling too good. If I am too loose I lose the muscle tension that I need to throw well. All and all it was a good meet. This week is going to be hot and I have alot of hours to put in at work this week :( The good thing is is that I start my peak phase!!! So, I am expecting to do better than this past saturday.

June 14th Monmouth University Men's shot 11:30am
High school and masters can throw. Just make sure you have your USATF MEMBERSHIP #
you can get it at www.usatf.org

No comments: