Monday, June 2, 2008

June 2nd

So after having 4+ weeks of only training, I am finally competing this weekend at the NJ International Meet at Holmdel high school. The goal for the next 2-3wks is to go 19.50m(64ft) on the program that I am currently on. If I hit this distance it will set me up for the trials in 4 weeks. Work has been getting crazy. Alot of college and high school people are in need oftraining so my days have become very busy. However, I did somehow get coverage for June 4th. I will be going to the NJ Meet of Champions to watch 2 of the best high school shot putters compete. Well, off to practice at 8:30am, which is entirely too early for me :(

1 comment:

Jacquelyne R. Leffler said...

I just wanted to say that I have enjoyed reading your blog!

good luck at the trials!

J. Leffler