Wednesday, September 24, 2008

MMM! LIVER!

Liver! Now I remember! Why did this food leave my diet? In high school my uncle use to cook liver for me 3x a week. Usually after training days. Maybe that is why I could practice for ever? Maybe that is how I bench pressed 440lbs at 17 years old? This topic makes me really analyze what I have been eating since high school and college. After doing a 3 day documentation of everything I have been eating, I have come to the conclusion that I am under nurished. The numbers don't lie.
  • <40grams of fat when I need >100grams
  • Carbohydrates are considerably low and coming from terrible sources
  • Consuming around 150-180grams of protien when I need 250+

Of course there is a reason for this...MONEY! Food is expensive. Especially the good food: Veges, Fruits and meats...not to mention supplements!

MMM! Maybe it's time to get the liver back into my system!

Go to this link below to here more on this ORGAN MEAT OF SUCCESS!http://www.garagestrength.com/?page_id=163

No comments: