Monday, September 8, 2008

Sept 8th

Well my fat ass has lost some weight! 7 pounds thus far. During my month lay off I was pushing the 280lb barrier. The e-book is now finished! As of right now it's 147pgs long and will come along with 4 or 5 bonus e-books! Now the hard part...developing the website! When it is up and running I will let everyone know the link.

Delaware University is having a Throwers only meet on Sept. 20th (college implements will be used). It's nice that Coach Pratt does this meet. We all know how boring training gets in the fall with no meets to look forward to. I only have 4 solid days of throwing w/full technique so who knows what I will throw there. 60ft would be nice, but that's not the reason I am going. It's a good time for everyone to get together, have some fun, exchange training methods and to network.

Anyone needing further information can e-mail me at j.kalnas@yahoo.com

No comments: